Sunday, November 18, 2012

DVF Sample Sale December 2012 - Confirmed!

I have stopped buying DVF since October, as I am heavily anticipating the DvF sample sale in New York City. It's hard to pay even a sale price of $160 if I think I can get the same dress soon for $100. If patterns hold true, the sample sale "should" be December 6-13.
[UPDATE: Sale is official:
Where: 260 Fifth Ave NY, NY
When: Tuesday, December 11th, 9am~6:30pm
Wednesday, December 12th 10am~8pm
Thursday, December 13th, 10am~7pm
Friday, December 14th, 9am~3pm 
 Source: http://www.mizhattan.com/2012/11/sample-sale-dvf-diane-von-furstenberg.html
 No Saturday times like in June ] 

There's a heavy emphasis on "Should" - what about Hurricane Sandy? Christmas? I haven't quite pulled the trigger on buying my plane ticket til I'm more confident but I am looking forward to the sale!

On my list

  •  Evette 
  • Jeanne(s) [ of course ] 
  • Kivel, hopefully in Tiger Eye
  • ???

No comments:

Post a Comment